Join now

Prague Connect Event updates 28.11.2011

Wishing you all a great sunny Monday in Prague,

It looks like a great start to the week and the upcoming events are also fantastic, with some very interesting happenings planned for the next few days. I would like to give special thanks to you all as our joint special Christmas Networking event was sold out within a few days. I hope that such big interest in the event shows that people really do believe in joining together socially and professionally. Working together I am convinced we can achieve all of our goals and ambitions!

Prague Connect and our partners are looking forward to see everyone who ordered a ticket at what I am sure will be a great evening in Hard Rock Cafe Prague!

Upcoming events this week:

InterNations Prague November @ Jet Set City Centr 30.11.2011
Protected content

CANZA CHARITY BALL ON 3 DECEMBER 03.12.2011
Protected content

Prager Runde - Deutschsprachiger Stammtisch 01.12.2011
Protected content

Looking for some personal development or company training? Here some great offers from our Partner Vision, Training and Consulting s.r.o. ( Protected content )

Advanced Business Presentations – level 2 – 1-2.12.2011
Protected content
today’s managers are frequently called upon to make presentations to both internal and external stakeholders. It is crucial that they can speak with authority and poise and give convincing presentations if they are to show their organizations and themselves in the best possible light. The only way to get better at presenting is to practice, get constructive feedback and then to practice again and again.

PowerTalk – Protected content
Protected content
Communication is one of the most important and impressive skills in business life. The difference between success and failure can often come down to the quality of communication.
This training is designed for those who need to argue their case and stand their ground with critical audiences. Often, this happens with little or no time for preparation. You will learn to be powerful and persuasive with words, body language, voice and expressions, putting yourself and your message across in all circumstances.

For more information, news, events and more, please visit Protected content

The Prague Connect Service Team
In Prague? Be Prague Connect!

Prague Forum

Our Global Partners