Join now

Research on Expatriate Adjustment (Prague)

Dear Expats

As part of my Bachelor’s thesis at Paderborn University (Germany), I am conducting a study, which deals with the determinants in the expatriate adjustment process.

To be able to carry out my study I need your help. I am seeking input from expatriates who are currently on international assignment, working on behalf of their companies/institutions for a defined period of time.

Your perspective is crucial and can help us to understand this adaptation process more in depth. If you choose to participate, please click on the link below or copy and paste the link in your browser to access the online survey:

Protected content

The questionnaire takes approx. Protected content of your time. There are two links at the end of this survey, which you may want to forward to your life partner and supervisor. These questionnaires take approx. 5 minutes and can help us to assess the work environment. The language used for all surveys is English.

Of course, you will receive, if desired, a report with the results of this study.

The survey is completely anonymous. We ensure that the information submitted to us will remain confidential. We will evaluate the data without name and address.

Should you need any further information about this study, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks in advance for your time and best regards from Paderborn!

Angélica Manrique

Prague Forum

Our Global Partners