Join now

Room available for two months! (Prague)

Hi all,

I'm looking for somebody to rent my room for two months, from half April till half June. I'll be working abroad and I'd like to find somebody to replace me during my absence. The flat is very well located between the popular Vinohrady and Zizkov blocks, two minutes walk from Jiriho z Podebrad metro station. Very close to supermarkets and Riegrovy Sady park. There's plenty of pubs, clubs, and amenities in the area. The city centre is just 3 metro stops away :)

The flat is very big and comfortable, fully furnished and recently renovated. There are two bedrooms, bathroom, toilet, a big kitchen and a really big living room. The room is big too, perfect for a couple. You'll be sharing the flat with a Portuguese guy who's very clean, friendly and respectful.

The rent is Protected content / Protected content including all the bills and utilities. That's the same price I pay, I don't intend to make any profit but just to cover the expenses while I'm away, you can check the contract :) No deposit requested.

PM me for photos and further information.

Prague Forum