Join now

Rooms for rent in Vinohrady flat (Prague)

My two flatmates must return to their respective countries for personal reasons and I now have two places available in my Protected content .

The Area: on the Vinohrady/Vrsovice border. Great food and bars near by. Perunova Protected content 16 trams two minutes walk from the flat). Close to Flora Mall, Albert is around the corner, and Billa is less than a block away. Good bus transport down to Chodov or up to Florence. 5 minute walk to JZP.

The Flat: One room is available immediately. This room has a double bed, desk, two lamps and is very sunny and open. The second room will be available at the end of June but can be negotiated for an earlier move in date. This room has a single bed, desk, closet (a one of a kind in prague) and lots of storage. The flat has a living room, formal dining room, full kitchen with dishwasher, pantry, fridge and freezer. We have plates, cups, cutlery, etc. Bathroom has a shower and a washing machine. The toilet is located in a seperate room. The flat also has two small balconies, one that holds a Weber grill for BBQ's.

About you: Clean, Professional, pays rent on time. No couples, no a drug users or alcoholics.

About me: working professional, clean, female, out-going. I like to cook, have dinner parties and relax.

Rent: Protected content total which includes all utilities, rent, and internet.

If you are interested in any of the rooms please email me and I will send you pictures!

I look forward to hearing from you!
Best,
Heather
Protected content

Prague Forum