OPEN Group offers an opportunity to consider a vacancy "Sales manager" in Prague, Czech Republic.
OPEN Group is International company that provides services in outsourcing and leasing of personnel and services of implementation of HCM automation products. Our Customers are leading World FMCG-companies, Retailers and industrial holdings. OPEN successfully operates on the service market since Protected content . Our Clients mention the innovation approach and high quality in problem solutions as the OPEN’s prime advantages.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Human Capital Management integrated solutions (Websoft, ITS etc) selling as a whole and split by independent parts across Europe
- To present by using different approach to different customers (ability to fine tune the offer based on customers specific requirements)
- Europe basic market research to dig into details and based on high level selling strategy to work out detailed action plan and timeline to fulfil the end results and stakeholders expectations.
- Cross functional and cross products communication
- Weekly reporting to Managing Partner
- Monthly reporting for key stakeholders
- Project team leading
Protected content experience in successful sales (IT solutions, especially for HR, is appreciated). Experience of collaborating and cooperation with partners and customers in EU market.
Advanced communication skills, negotiation skills, presentation skills
Ability to work under the stress efficiently
The ability to conduct negotiations on top management level, including HR
Readiness and ability for “called calls”
Fluent English and Czech (written and oral) is obligatory, additional European language is appreciated
Sales experience in Retail\Higher Education\Manufacturing is appreciated
Understanding of the efficiency and different ways of how to achieve
Ability to manage people without formal authority
To understand the product as a whole and each part in greater details being able to promote all parts
Financial background is of interest
Ability to consider different segments and sectors apart from existing to develop the project constantly
Higher education degree
Readiness and ability for business trips
Attractive financial conditions: fixed rate of salary above Protected content month plus bonus+relocation package (for non-Prague citizens). We are ready to discuss the conditions with the appropriate applicants.
Professional and career advancement, an opportunity to become the Head of the EU Office.
Real chance to become a part of the international business and its further leading.
Feel free to contact me: Protected content