Senior SW enginneer - Java & Spring - PRAGUE (Prague)
Our client is a high profile former Czech start-up now well established on international markets as a leading provider of cloud-based business intelligence. It provides a cloud-based BI platform that gives customers an excellent tool to make business decisions and is a clear and presentable way to harness the power of big data.
Do you want to be part of an international technology success story that is driven by strong international growth as a result of the success of its product? Not only is our client hiring, but offers a fun and exciting work environment as well as a great collective of technology specialists who enjoy what they do and are proud to work for a trend-setting technology start-up.
SENIOR SW ENGINEER - JAVA & SPRING (REF: WEDI)
In this position you will be working within our client’s Project and User Administration team. You can expect to design and implement of Java web application server components using the Spring framework and REST APIs. Your work will require ongoing analysis and gathering functional and technical requirements. As a senior member of Java development, you can expect to contribute to development architecture and design. Cross team communication will also be key in this job.
• University education from Computer Sciences / IT would a strong advantage for this role
• 2 years work experience in Java development is the ideal level for this position
• Solid expertise in Spring, Java frameworks
• Experience in enterprise design patterns
• Drive to gain experience in a broader technology landscape (Perl, Python, Ruby, Erlang)
• Interest in TDD/component testing
• UML experience would be great for this position
• Fluent English and Czech language
• A great international modern working environment, exposure to cutting-edge technologies!
• Competitive salary, interesting benefits and stable full-time employment
• A wide variety of company benefits! Nerf guns!!
• Be involved in an up-and-coming, expanding company environment
If interested, please apply via JobMaster at Protected content