Join now

Shared living in Holesovice (Prague)

Hi there,
is someone currently searching accommodation in Prague? I know about one awesome flat in one of the old art-nouveau houses in Holesovice.

It is this house, you can have a look in the Google street view:

Protected content

We would share the room which is huge, so spacious and fair, 50 m2, close to Letna and Stromovka, just few minutes to the city centre.
I just love the flat, my friends offered it to me, but I don´t have anyone to share the room with so far - anyone interested? Just for Protected content ,- CZK per person (internet and everything included, the room is partly furnished - there will probably stay 2 separate beds in the room, one sofa, plus there is plenty of space for your things in the wardrobes in the common corridor, you´d just have to buy a table and maybe some more wardrobes - or of course you can bring all of your own furniture )
- great price given the location and all the space. It would be just 4 people living in the flat, the walls are thick so you cannot hear anything from the other rooms when you close the door. The windows lead to a calm street, but it is 2 mins on foot to a tram stop Kamenicka. From Kamenicka it takes within Protected content to almost all the locations in the city centre.(5 mins to Hradcanska, 11mins to Staromestska, 16 mins to Narodni trida, 19 mins to Andel etc ... :-)
There is a washing mashine, furnished kitchen, bath, ..., internet, ..., plenty of space, everything you need.
The address of the flat is Hermanova street, walking distance to Strossmayerovo namesti and as well to red metro line - Vltavska. It is close to Stromovka and Letna to go in-line skating, jogging or just to have some nice views of the whole Prague and have some beer in Letna :-)
The flat is very nice, after reconstruction.

Or - if there are two of you wishing to live together, let me know, too! Maybe I can at least help my friends to find someone for them.

Have a nice day, looking forward to your replies! :-)

Hana

Protected content

Prague Forum