Join now

Spring Kick Start Boot Camp (Prague)

Views

Dare I say, spring is here everyone!

So I've put together a speedy and effective 'body spring cleaning' plan for anyone who may have let the holidays get the better of them (who can blame you in a city with such great food and beer)

UPDATE: Spring Kick Start Protected content boot camp:

Starts this Saturday 7th March at Riegrovy Sady and runs for 4 weeks every Saturday.

My Boot Camp is customized for all levels of fitness and designed to build and improve your cardio, strength, flexibility and body shape. Includes analysis of your weekly food diary with feedback and suggestions for better eating and nutrition.

1,200Kc for 4 weeks including your food diary analysis.

Option to try the class out this weekend for 300Kc before committing to the 4 weeks.

Please msg me with any questions and to confirm your place (class size is limited to 6 people).

Positive change requires positive action.

About me: I'm a certified personal trainer with seven years' experience as a professional chef. Because of this, I have a specific interest in healthy eating. I can show you how to implement easy and tasty meal planning to help you reach your goals and maintain the results.

I specialize in training clients outdoors at Riegrovy Sady (park) in Prague 10 as well as at my local gym in Vinohrady.

Please contact me for a 30 min complimentary consultation.

My website link is below

Protected content

Happy health

Grant Jones
Certified Personal Trainer and Chef
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content

Prague Forum