An international automotive company is hiring new members for its dynamically expanding R&D centre in Prague.
We are looking for the best talents, who want to become a part of their team of experts while contributing on development of high quality products. The R&D centre is working on complex projects from development phase to testing, and they are developing products such as vision systems, ultrasound systems or laser sensors, which are increasing the comfort and safety of driving. The R&D team is cooperating with development teams all over the Europe and USA and are offering you an amazing opportunity to join this multinational dynamic group and become an expert in this area.
We are now recruiting for System Engineer, who will be responsible for the first communication with the customer and setting the first idea and product system requirements. He/she will also cooperate with the following research teams up until the end of product development and its testing.
As a system engineer you will handle the following responsibilities:
• System requirement engineering, specification of system requirements, requirements analysis (marketing, customer, internal and customer projects)
• Derivation of requirements for mechanics, hardware and software in close cooperation with the departments
• Initial system start up including integration tests
• Presentation of the system (theoretical and practical) for internal and external customers
• Verification of the system functionality
• Cooperation with the different R&D functions (SW, HW, application)
• Ensure a customer oriented product development
• Problem analyses, internally and externally
• Collaboration in the specification, planning, execution and analysis of system tests
• Collaboration on the link between system specification and system test specification
• Assistance in the creation of test strategy
• Development of system analysis and system testing tools
For this position we require university education (software engineering, IT, electro or similar), several years of experience in development, advanced level of English, experience with CANOE, Canalyzer. We are looking for a decisive and creative person with “can-do” attitude.
If interested, please apply via JobMaster at Protected content