An international automotive company is hiring new members for its dynamically expanding R&D centre in Prague.
We are looking for the best talents, who want to become a part of their team of experts while contributing on development of high quality products. The R&D centre is working on complex projects from development phase to testing, and they are developing products such as vision systems, ultrasound systems or laser sensors, which are increasing the comfort and safety of driving. The R&D team is cooperating with development teams all over the Europe and USA and are offering you an amazing opportunity to join this multinational dynamic group and become an expert in this area.
We are now recruiting for a System Test Engineer, who will be responsible for design of testing methods and final testing of the products.
As a System Test engineer you will handle the following responsibilities:
• Specification, planning, execution and analysis of system tests
• Creation of test strategy
• Do the link between system specification and system test specification
• Initial system start up including integration tests
• Development of system analysis and system testing tools
• Problem analyses, internally and externally
• Presentation of the system tests for internal and external customers
• Assisting the development of test systems for vehicle testing
• Creation of application instructions
• Performing the system tests
• Organization of the system tests
• Collaboration on the specification of system requirements, requirements analysis (marketing, customer, internal and customer projects)
• Collaboration on derivation of requirements for mechanics, hardware and software with all R&D departments in close cooperation with the departments.
For this position we require university education (software engineering, IT, electro or similar), several years of experience in development testing and advanced level of English.
If interested, please apply via JobMaster at Protected content