Technical analyst - product campaigns - PRAGUE (Prague)
Our client is a global name in anti-virus software and security products, expanding across international markets. The company has two offices across the Czech Republic, an international, driven, technical collective and we are currently searching for candidates for the following role:
TECHNICAL ANALYST - PRODUCT CAMPAIGNS (Ref: WEDI)
In this job you will need to understand, clarify and transform business requirements into functional specifications, being a partner in discussion with marketing/business oriented people.
This work is related to product campaign projects; create a work breakdown of campaign structures and deliverable goals. You will need to identify project or technical risks, providing mitigation actions and seek real-world solutions.
You will also need to conduct user acceptance test preparation for projects. Propose improvements or changes as required. You will also provide proper status/progress reporting to project management.
Overall you will provide solution analysis of consumer campaigns, using campaign management system with desktop/mobile in-application and email channels.
• University degree (IT/System Engineering/Business Informatics is an advantage)
• Min. 3 years experience in similar position (Analyst/Business IT analyst)
• Experience with campaign management systems.
• Good in reading and evaluating data.
• Able to write SQL queries, MS SQL and Teradata specific knowledge is an advantage
• Able to effectively communicate and translate business subject matter into technical language
• Strong customer orientation, takes personal responsibility for customer’s problems/needs/requirements
• Fluent knowledge of English (spoken and written), Czech language is an advantage
• Growing modern working environment, exposure to cutting-edge technologies
• Competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package
• Be a part of an internal IT brand name, with a global presence
• Great collective of colleagues, great company atmosphere
If interested, please apply via JobMaster at Protected content