Technical project manager - PRAGUE (Prague)
An international automotive company is hiring new members for its dynamically expanding R&D centre in Prague.
We are looking for the best talents, who want to become a part of their team of experts while contributing on development of high quality products. The R&D centre is working on complex projects from development phase to testing, and they are developing products such as vision systems, ultrasound systems or laser sensors, which are increasing the comfort and safety of driving. The R&D team is cooperating with development teams all over the Europe and USA and are offering you an amazing opportunity to join this multinational dynamic group and become an expert in this area.
We are now recruiting for Technical Project Manager who will be responsible for planning and coordinating projects from the technical side.
As a Technical Project Manager you will handle the following responsibilities:
• Representation of the R&D function in international projects
• Technical main contact for the customer
• Coordination of software-, hardware-, system-, and advanced engineering activities
• Project planning and tracking from acquisition until start of production in collaboration with different company’s entities
• Establishing and follow up of working packages within R&D
For this position we require engineering degree in the field of electrical engineering or similar, several years of experience with electronic product development or engineering in multinational environment, experience with management of technical projects, advanced level of English AND German language. We are looking for a self motivated, highly flexible and communicative person.
If interested, please apply via JobMaster at Protected content