Join now

Temporary Job (Prague)

Hello. My name is Murat. I am 40 years old and from Kazakhstan. Right now I am in pretty difficult situation.
This winter, I got a job, which I have been working towards all my life, and this spring I lost this job due to the virus pandemic. This apparently hit me very hard, judging by the fact that all the chronic diseases that I had manifested immediately. For more than 2 months I could not work and as a result I got into a difficult financial situation. 3 weeks ago, my father suffered from a severe corona virus infection. I have a big debt to the hostel in which I live. I would like to express my deep gratitude to the management of the hostel CZU, who, knowing my situation, allowed me to stay in the hostel until 11/sept/2020.
In order not to aggravate the situation, I need to leave the country, but the problem is that I now have difficulties with the funds to purchase a plane ticket.
At the moment I have fully recovered from my health problems, but due to the corona virus infection, it is very difficult to find a temporary job at the moment. The money earned from work, which is sometimes available, is only enough for food. In this regard, I would like to appeal to people on this forum with a request to help find temporary work for 2 weeks with payment of money after the shift.
I have experience in construction - worked as a handyman. I have experience working in online warehouses - I worked as a picker for a long time in different warehouses. There is also experience in restaurants – debaras (breakfast, dinner and banket). There is also a higher medical education and a master's degree in biology - a very long experience in working with medical animals. My diploma is not valid because it was received outside the European Union, but I can work as a nurse or orderly.

I would be very grateful for any job offer.

Prague Forum

Our Global Partners