The Head of School needed (Prague)
LEGO construction and robotics center KIDDUM (Educational international center KIDDUM) is looking for an experienced, competent and caring person to manage a comprehensive youth development program for children at age between Protected content old. (preschool LEGO Education course; LEGO Education WeDo™ Robotics course; Machines & Mechanisms course; LEGO MINDSTORMS Education course). The Head of school must be the face of the center and be prepared to manage sales and marketing strategy. As well this person has to defend the actions of its staff or discipline them where necessary. Negotiating the conflicting interests of staff, children, parents and other stakeholders can be an emotional strain. This individual will be responsible for coordinating the development and implementation of educational programs, birthday parties and summer programs (camps) that integrates the resources of a technology learning center into the program activities.
If you are interested in becoming part of a diverse workforce where talent, experience, and expertise are valued, KIDDUM invites you to apply for this employment opportunity.
• Must be passionate of Lego constructing and Robotics
• Bachelors degree (any additional pedagogical education will be an advantage).
• 2+ years of experience working with children.
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
• Initiative, creativity, flexibility.
• Ability to articulate a vision of creating fun and educational programs for our youth members.
• Ability to lead and motivate others.
• Native English, (fluent Czech); Native Czech (fluent English)
• Eligible to work in Czech Republic
• Free teacher workshops.
• Free materials for teaching, internet and copying.
• Professional approach and support.
• Great opportunity for personal and professional growth.
• Possibility to work with a great team of teachers.
• Long-term cooperation.
• Working in friendly atmosphere.
• Motivational salary + bonuses
• Develop, manage and monitor department budget. Meet or exceed budget targets.
• Methodological development, support and advice for teachers
• Recruit, train, supervise and evaluate staff
• Represents KIDDUM at meetings and events.
• Prepare statistical, analytical and narrative reports.
• Willingness to work evenings and weekends.
• Other duties as assigned.
email for CV: Protected content