Join now

All-rounder (nanny/cook/housekeeper) available now (Pune)

Great all-rounder available immediately! She would be willing to work from either 8 am or 9 am to 12.30/1.00 pm, depending on your requirements. (She currently works afternoons at my place.) Her preferred location is Koregaon Park although she would also be willing to work in Kalyani Nagar. If you employed her for the whole day (she'll be free from early August onwards), she would be willing to work in Baner and Aundh too.

I acquired her from another expat with whom she had worked for 2.5 years. Her former employer spoke very warmly of her and provided an excellent letter of recommendation. Her main duty was to look after a toddler while her parents worked. She was particularly good at helping with the child's development, accompanying her to various activities, playing and painting with her and even making her her favourite pasta and pizzas. She handles my four month old with skill and affection and I have no hesitation in recommending her as a nanny.

Apart from looking after children, she did regular cooking and cleaning at the home of her former employer. In addition to looking after my baby, she irons clothes and household linen, keeps the kitchen clean, dusts, cleans glass, does odd jobs around the house and even prepares meals when our cook is absent. She is a decent cook. She needs very little supervision and is completely flexible in terms of work (she is willing to do any job required in the 5 hrs she spends at my place).

As a person, she is quiet, polite and peaceful.

She understands, reads and writes English (so if you wrote out instructions, she would probably be able to follow them). She does speak a little English.

We pay INR Protected content 5 hours of work plus a travel allowance of INR Protected content does have to change two buses to get to Koregaon Park).

If you’d like to hire her, please email me at Protected content

Pune Forum