Join now

American female voice needed for edu. project (Pune)

An online tutorial project company needs an American Female Protected content for narrating a deck of about Protected content . Must be currently in Pune and available over the next Protected content intermittently. Payment will be per slide and negotiable. Availability immediate. The voice studio is in Karvenagar/Kothrud area. Excellent opportunity for expat female spouses or students to earn some good side income. The person needs to be born and educated in the US, preferably mid-westernish accent. The voice needs to sound mature (so no children, my own 12-year-old daughter didn't cut it) hence the Protected content requirement. The age is not that important, the voice needs to be adult and sound mature. Also 'born' American accent is important. 'Acquired' accent (such as ours, even after living there for Protected content cannot cut it :-).

The owner of the audio studio is a relative of mine, I am an American citizen currently living in Pune. Saying this to guarantee the genuineness of this search. If you fit the bill (or know someone who does) and interested, please call my wife Urmila ( Protected content ) immediately.

Thx
Anil Paranjape

Pune Forum

Our Global Partners