Join now

Feng Shui Apartment in Koregaon Park for rent (Pune)

I’m leaving Pune and want to give over my Feng Shui House to an Expat! It’s a 2 BHK Protected content with 2 additional rooms (an open-air dining hall and an oriental lounge hang out) on the fully roofed terrace (67m2) and with an organic vegetable garden and a little workshop on top.

I leave ALL furniture, electronics and appliances as well as Protected content + the organic garden on the terrace against a compensation.

ALL is provided from the teaspoon over tumble-dryer to dish-TV- + internet-connection and bedclothes (many items from Germany) incl. all Feng Shui installations.

The flat is located in the heart of Koregaon Park, but in a very quite safeguarded bungalow-society, 1st floor + roof terrace.

My landlady is interested in a single Expat and a long-term contract (at least 1 year). It is free from 15th of October.

The rent will be Rs Protected content - per month no deposit, no advance and for all the constructions (tailor-made kitchen, partitions, Western toilet, Western bathroom, roofing the terrace) and for all I leave in there is a compensation of Rs 6 lakh.

To get an impression of the apartment please go to:
Protected content
All what you can see on the 50 photos, will remain in the flat, including all light installations and all the Feng Shui set up for that house.

If you want to see it and feel the harmonious atmosphere yourself, than call me Protected content make an appointment.

See you, Karina

Pune Forum