Join now

I need some suggestion for my parents? (Pune)

Hi ,

This is with regards to father, my dad had a business, which was shut down from last 10 yrs and now they shifted to Pune with my mom, i am away from home from last Protected content . I tried to push them out for some other work, but he is in a very comfort one since his business gone.

The thing is, he stays at home all the time and do not have any work to do, an idle mind is a devil's workshop, there are certain kind of disputes are arising between my parents, though my mom is understanding and she got retired from last 3 years from her teaching profession, dad was not earning a single penny since his business is gone, his eyes on mom all the time and she is not able to create her own space in front of him, no personal life at all. this is happening from last Protected content , before shifting to Pune they was in a small town in U.P. so there were no opportunities to keep him busy, but as of now they shifted to Pune, i want to give some space to my mom.

Its not about money its about life, i want them to play his or her own life individually at this stage of life, mom is 66 dad is 65, i want to keep him busy anywhere so that mom can get some space to live, and dad will also be happy.

Need some suggestions.