Join now

Managing Across Cultures (Pune)

I am a member of the Boston InterNations, but with a home in Pune, where I work from for Protected content of the year. I run a company called "Managing Across Cultures" , founded in Pune in Protected content Boston in Protected content . We train cross-border teams and coach global leaders in Protected content , specially those from or going to India, the US, Germany (Ispeak German) and Sweden (a country and people close to my heart). My husband, who is from Argentina, and I are also interested in meeting with people from these countries. We were sorry that we did not know about the April event. I had asked in Boston, but could not locate the Pune site till now. We leave on the 11th of May. Is there any event before that? I am also interested in discussing people's challenges as they entered India and Pune in particular. What was the biggest challenge, socially and at work, what helped and what is still unresolved? What do you enjoy the most in this culture? What is most comfortable? And so comfortable still?

I know---too many questions! If we do not connect on this visit, we will be back in December. We live in the Boat Club area. Glad to have connected here.

Kind regards,

Zareen

Pune Forum

Our Global Partners