Join now

New quality Marathi movies released recently >> (Pune)

Hello,

Not sure how many of you are fan of Indian regional movies. [ excluding Bollywood i.e. Hindi ].

Recently 2 good regional movies released as follows :-

1) Balak Palak [ Child & Parents ] [ Protected content ]

2) Premachi Gosht [ Love story ] [ Protected content ]

Reviews of both movies are excellent & in few movie theater's they are showing along with English subtitles. Check that out at bookmyshow.com .

Short summery of those 2 movies as follows :-

1) Balak Palak :- Movie is about childrens of teen age turning in to adulthood. Kinda comedy movie. Many funny flicks what such children do in that age in India [ in general.] [ Movie is not like American Pie. LoL . ] Light comedy.

2) Premachi Gosht :- Movie is based on subject "Love story". A different story. Actor & actress both are pretty famous which has acted in this movie & dialogue's are famous + songs as well. This movie released barely 2 weeks back.

If you don't mind to have sub titles & want to enjoy feel of typical Pune theater, I highly recommend you to hit "Prabhat Talkies" near Appa Balwanat chowk. It's an very historic kind of theater & most time show cases Marathi movies only. Ticket prices are reasonable i.e. 40 & 50 INR. Booking opens 1 hour before actual movie play.

Also you can stroll around "ABC" lane which is famous for academic,professional & lot many new & 2nd hand book sell. Have lot of fun!!! And behind ABC, it's Laxmi road. 1 of the busiest shopping lane of Punekar's !!! :woot:

~~ Have fun ~~

Regards,
Amey.

Pune Forum

Our Global Partners