Join now

New Yoga Studio, Boutique and Health Food Cafe (Pune)

Hi, my name is Anita and last year I moved to Pune from the UK to set up a yoga studio and cafe as this is my passion and dream. I would love the support and for you to come and visit me as I have created a beautiful space and would like to develop a community of like minded people to come and connect, do yoga, chillax in the Cafe which will be Organic as much as possible, with great salads and healthy sandwiches, juices, smoothies and drinks.

TAAN MAAN YOGA is imparting the highly respected Kundalini Yoga and Meditation teachings of Yogi Bhajan, who left India in Protected content the sacred teachings to the West. Today, we are honoured to come back to India from the West to share this same technology in our classes. Classes offer instruction & insight into a variety of Yogic Techniques including Kriya (yoga postures), Pranayama (breathing exercises), Mantra (healing through the sound of your voice), Mudra (hand positions) and Meditation – healing you to relieve your stress, increase vitality, balance your mind and uplift your spirit. We also offer Vinyasa Flow, Pilates, SIvananda Yoga.

We are offering a FREE TRIAL CLASS
So come in and check us out Tel: Protected content

Check me out on FB:
Protected content

Protected content

Join us in our cozy, serene environment where we offer an array of classes. You get a great workout that will increase your flexibility and stamina while also enhancing your concentration and self-awareness. And after class, hang around at the Soul food café for delicious healthy smoothies, juices and organic coffee and teas.

Look forward to meeting you!
Anita

Pune Forum

Our Global Partners