Roles & Responsibilities:
Essentially includes leading / managing and executing advisory or related engagements and performing following activities on a day-to-day basis
• Project Management – Manage a team of professionals to deliver client engagements. This includes understanding client requirements, planning the engagement, guiding the team for deliver, taking up the ownership of the deliverables, managing key stakeholders expectations through periodic status updates and successful completion of the projects.
• Project Delivery – Ownership and support of deliverables as mandated by project requirements, guiding the team and ensuring timely completion of deliverables.
• Practice Development – Supporting and contributing to various internal practice initiatives including preparation of Sales pitches, development of service offerings, managing client relationships etc.
• Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA, MBA or equivalent qualification
• Prior experience in Big 4 Audit firms (preferred)
• 5-8 years of experience in the following areas:
Banking and Capital Markets: Areas include Investment Management, Asset Management, broker-dealer activities and brokerage trading, Risk Management (Market, Credit, Operational, Liquidity – Stress Testing), Finance, Compliance, Product control, Corporate Treasury, And
Internal and / or statutory audits. The experience must include determination of audit scope, process documentation, risk assessment, controls evaluation, Issue identification, quantification and remediation.
Working knowledge of Finance functions such as Monthly & quarterly financial reporting as per US GAAP, Financial analysis, Budgeting & Reporting, variance analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts, Balance Sheet substantiation etc.
Managing teams of atleast Protected content across medium to complex engagements.
• Other Competencies include
High level of self-confidence and strong people skills
Strong Analytical Skills
Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point, Visio, Project)
Strong leadership qualities
Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills
Language skills (beneficial)
Eligibility to work in the United Kingdom
• Fixed Salary: £55, Protected content
• Annual Performance Bonus – 15% (on meet expectancy basis)