Join now

Workshop for dance movement therapy (Pune)

Dance movement therapy is a way to become aware of and resolve pscyho-somatic blocks through the movements of the body. Movements can be as big as dancing or playing games and as small as coloring. Dance movement therapy was originally pioneered in the US and is often cited as the basis of modern contemporary dancing.
Embody Your Body is a day-long workshop I am conducting combining the principles of Rebirthing-Breathwork and psycho-spiritual work called Inner Child Work.

It aims to make you aware of your blockages and transform them, let go of your emotions by expressing them in a creative way and most importantly, align your body and mind.

More Details:
Date – 21st May (Saturday Protected content
Time – 1pm to 7pm
Age Group – 21 to 50 years
Venue – Vimannagar, Pune

Entry only by prior registration on or before 19th May Protected content the number Protected content .

Feedback from past participants –
"This workshop helped me connect with myself and be reborn. It has given me newfound confidence and energy force. It helped me forgive myself and get over issues that I wasn't consciously aware of ...mostly because I was running away from these issues"
- Apoorva, the youngest participant Protected content old

"Absolutely amazing and so empowering and healing!I wish everyone could experience such beautiful techniques - so powerful!"
-Ayla, U.S

"Blissful, illuminating and expansive! I'm feeling even more beautiful than before!"
-Khalion, France

*Ubuntu - I Am Because We Are*

Pune Forum

Our Global Partners