Join now

Electronic Eng. (german degree) & Product Designer (Quito)

Hi,
Now I am in Ecuador and live for short time near Quito. I search for a jop or a business partner for my start-up company.

The project of the start-upis the most important, so I hope to meet interested people who like to join and support me to be able to build a product which has a really big market (as export product to outside Ecuador). With my both fields, electronic engineering & product designing, I have the best combination anyone can have ever.

But of course, if I cannot realize that soon, I will need a job because I need of course to earn money and also to get a permit.

And if you have interest about my project, please be sure that I was in Turkey in contacts with about 20 investors (separated from each others) and some of them were millionärs. But all tried to use my and steal my ideas. But I am not stupid and have stoped the work with them and they were really not happy with that.

So please, be fair and work like prof. investors and partners from the USA and similar. Because just then .. we both will win really .. oh yes!

Mohsen Abbasi
Protected content
Protected content

Quito Forum