Paola Delgado by MUJUS (mujus.com), a rapidly growing accessories business based in NYC, is looking for a product manager in the World Heritage Site of Quito, capital city of Ecuador.
Key duties include:
• Manage all aspects of the production of handmade accessories
o Coordinate and manage the production of all orders to ensure key timelines are met
o Responsible for coordinating production between four artisan groups and their respective assistant artisans, as well as the Mujus workshop in Quito
o Maintain quality control
o Distribute and follow up on all incoming orders to artisans
• Report directly to the General Manager of Mujus in Ecuador and work closely with the team in NYC
• Oversee new product designs as coordinated with the NYC team
• Maintain inventory of imported materials and raw materials in workshop
• Help enforce production timelines and manage artisan workshops for on-time delivery
• Coordinate with artisans to resolve any raw material sourcing problems
• Quito with travel to Puerto Viejo (the coast) and Otavalo (the mountains)
• Experience coordinating and managing people/tasks
• Fluent in Spanish and English
• Ability to travel and work independently
• Excellent management and organizational skills (in particular attention to detail and deadlines)
• Strong quantitative skills
• Flexible and able to multi-task
• Ability to work under pressure
• Demonstrated ability to construct and manage relations in a multicultural setting
Monthly salary based on experience.
For consideration, please send a resume cara. Protected content and a brief description telling us why you're the right fit for this position.