Join now

Rooms available in beautiful shared apartment (Quito)

Hi everyone!

I recently moved into a beautiful new apartment with my boyfriend and we have a spare room. Also, the room that my bf used to live in is available now. Here are the details of both rooms that are available, if you're interested, don't hesitate to contact me!

Saludos,

Sara
( Protected content )

Room in my apartment:

The apartment is completely furnished, very cosy with a spectacular view on the Pichincha volcano, a fully equipped kitchen, a washing machine, a guard, 2 bedrooms with double beds, 1 study, 2 bathrooms Protected content toilet. Very well situated: 2 blocks from Quicentro and La Carolina.

It's important for us to have a good atmosphere in the house, so we're looking for someone friendly and clean that we get along with great.

The rent is $260/month, and we'll share the costs for water and electricity between us. It's avaible as of mid February.

Room in my bf's previous apartment:

The room is completely furnished with a double bed, a desk and a closet, and there’s a big window so there’s plenty of light.

The apartment has a fully equipped kitchen, a washing machine, a big living room with a comfy couch, 2 bathrooms and an extra toilet. It’s very well situated: in front of Plaza de las Américas and 3 blocks from La Carolina.

There are 2 flatmates, a Swiss girl and an American girl, both work for the UN and speak fluent Spanish. They’re trying to better the world, and want to live with someone likeminded.

The price is great: $ Protected content included (electricity, water, internet, cable). The room is available straight away.

You can find pictures here: Protected content

Quito Forum