Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company's products and/or related services.
Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
• Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based
• Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective
customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization's
• Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
• Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
• Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
• Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
• Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
• Analyzes the territory/market's potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
• Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the
• Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities,
advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing
and technical service areas.
• Reports directly to the Sales Manager/Director of Sales.
Minimum 90% English proficiency
Must possess a minimum of 6 months sales experience
Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications
For more information or to send your CV Please email Protected content We will contact all qualified persons by mail