Join now

Spanish classes, volunteering, internships (Quito)

Hello, my name is Mikael Gustafsson and I live in Quito, Ecuador right now. I am representing a Spanish school here in Quito that offers different packages of Spanish classes mixed with trips/internships etc.

This is what we offer!

Internships during the morning and Spanish classes during the afternoon/evening. Protected content of Spanish is mandatory before or during the internship, but the internships are free.)

We have connections with a wide variety of different companies in different areas of work. Most areas are listed below.

• Education
• Ecology Projects
• Marketing
• Tourism
• Biology
• Social work

We also have good connections with different foundations and social projects in and around Quito (also in other places). Where it is possible to go and volunteer with street kids, national parks and a lot more. This at the same time or after you have done Spanish classes Protected content is mandatory here as well)

Normal Spanish classes from 7.50 dollar per hour. 1 on 1 or in small groups.

The three above comes with the choice of living in an Ecuadorian household or in a hostel/hotel.

Trips to Galapagos, the jungle (Coca/Tena) or the coast of Ecuador (Puerto Lopez) mixed up with Spanish classes. All of them are mixed up with different activities and free time.

Quito Forum