Join now

What Visa/Residence Permit (Quito)


i want to transfer my freelance business (home office), from Austria to Ecuador (Quito), can somebody tell me what i have to do and what kind of VISA i will need?

Is it possible to work as a freelancer with the Rentista VISA Nr.9?

Or is it not pssible to get a Visa if I'm not an investor?


Quito Forum

Our Global Partners