Join now

Looking for Classmates for Arabic Evening Classes (Rabat)

Hi InterNations folks,

The Center for Cross Cultural Learning ( Protected content ), located in the Rabat Medina, is willing to offer evening Arabic courses (Moroccan or Classical) from 6:00pm-7:30pm. THIS IS PERFECT FOR WORKING PROFESSIONALS WHO WANT TO LEARN ARABIC, but cannot attend classes during the day. I imagine that we would have class 2 or 3 times a week.

The catch is that we need at least four students per class. The cost is about Protected content per hour per person, in addition to an enrollment fee (not sure how much the fee is). The class can last anywhere from Protected content .

Right now I know of myself and two additional people interested in taking classes. I prefer Moroccan Arabic and the other two people prefer Classical Arabic. I am willing to take the Classical class to make a group of 4, if we don't find any additional folks interested in Moroccan.

In Summary:

Who we're looking for:
People interested in taking evening Arabic courses (taught in English)

Where:
Center for Cross-Cultural Learning ( Protected content ), may be willing to meet us elsewhere, I think.

When:
2-3 times per week, for Protected content per class, class to start at 6:00pm or so.

Cost:
150DH per hour, per person + enrollment fee

What's in it for you:
Learn Arabic at an established Institute with a tested curriculum/materials and experienced teachers! And of course, make new friends!!!

IF INTERESTED: Leave a comment on this thread or send me a private message!

Rabat Forum

Our Global Partners