Adult Cross Cultural Training Consultants Needed (Raleigh)
Global leader in cross-cultural and language training is seeking experienced cross-cultural trainers to deliver one or two day training programs to relocating international assignees in Durham-Raleigh.
As our organization continues to grow we are strengthening and expanding our network of Cross-Cultural Training Consultants currently in over sixty locations worldwide.
• Minimum two years international living and work experience
• Minimum two years experience as a trainer
• Corporate experience a plus
• Master’s degree or MBA in international management and business, intercultural
communication, organizational behavior, organization development, counseling, adult learning or related field preferred; Bachelor’s degree required
• Some knowledge of cross-cultural field
• Ability to train in English; knowledge of an additional language is preferred.
Please submit your resume to Protected content for consideration.