Job possibility in real estate office (Raleigh)
Husband -wife team associated with Keller Williams Realty in Cary has been steadily growing and will soon need additional help through a real estate administrative assistant. Position is part-time but will be willing to increase hours over time.
MUST be experienced in an administrative role and MUST demonstrate that in your attached resume when applying.
Also PREFERRED real estate knowledge from prior positions.
- Self-starting, proactive mentality with work ethic.
- Will be required to evaluate, manage, develop, & reconfigure work systems as needed to accommodate the changing patterns of the market and the structure of the team.
- Candidates should exhibit natural leadership ability, strong relationship-building skills, and be a flexible team player.
- They must have a strong sense of urgency with attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- The individual must be an independent decision maker, self-sufficient, and self-directed in their activities.
- It will also be important that they use a combination of persuasion/consultation, focused on forming a strong relationship in tandem with a regard to problem solving and, when dealing with agent issues, is focused on the problem solving and assessment of specific needs for that individual.
- They are also responsible for overseeing all staff, systems, and facilities as well as supporting and retaining team members
- Accounting and accurate bookkeeping also a highly preferred skill set.
The right person will be passionate about leading the organization to meet higher growth goals. If you believe you may be a good fit for us, please reply to this post with your resume attached. Thank you!
Yoana Nin Realty|KW Cary
e: Protected content
c: Protected content