Join now

Anybody up for a free dance class Wednesday? (Ras Al-Khaimah)

Hi:

I've got permission to 'have' full use of the DJ booth and dance floor at the Stallion Club in Ras al Khaimah. It's a pretty nice club situation just across the parking lot from the Hilton Hotel (the one that's going be be remodeled soon) and The Doubletree Hilton.

You can find them n Facebook too...

Anyway, my idea is that I can teach 30 minutes of Salsa, 30 minutes of Bachata and (if you want Protected content of Cha-cha....and then we can dance for a bit to practice them all.

We've got the use of the club until 1 a.m., which is when their regular customers start coming in. We can stay later but after 1 a.m. they play a mix of music...some of which is danceable with latin-dance steps and some of which is just 'shake' music.

I need to know by Tuesday early evening if anybody is interested and I'll need at least one more guy (in addition to me) and two ladies. If we can get a small group like that, to start with, we'll be able to get some nice pictures and maybe a video mix for YouTube and then start to grow our RAK Latin Socials format.

Two couples will also be enough to teach some 'rueda' too. All in all, 90" invested like this would take you a LONG way in getting your basic latin dancing skills down.

I live in Mina al Arab and I'd be happy to share the taxi ride on the way down there from here. Just contact me either here or via my skype (atwill4) or just call me at Protected content .

Dress would be casual of course.

Regards,
Art

Ras Al-Khaimah Forum

Our Global Partners