Join now

Business over Breakfast Club (Ras Al-Khaimah)

Hi everyone,

I am posting some details to the group about a business-networking group I am forming here in RAK.

It’s called Business over Breakfast (BoB Clubs for short) and is a professional networking group bringing those who are self-employed and/or in revenue generating positions within their company together. The idea behind it is for those in the group to be able to act as trusted advocates of the other members when in contact with their own networks. The fact that only one member of each industry is allowed in; means once you are involved you will face no competition within the group.

Please have a look at Protected content - they have clubs based all over the world.

With all that formal info out of the way; I was a member of a networking group when I lived in Dubai and it was a really great way to get exposure for your business. Over a period of time everybody grows to trust each other and really understand what the others do, which in turn allows them to confidently recommend you to people they know.

Please PM me or contact me on Protected content more info.

Ras Al-Khaimah Forum

Our Global Partners