Join now

Salsa and Bachata Lessons FREE at Stallion tonight (Ras Al-Khaimah)

I'm heading over to the Stallion Club, near the Hilton and the Doubletree, at around 9:15 pm tonight. Our first meeting of RAK Latin Socials and Free Dance Lessons starts over there tonight with and a small group of folks.

We could use another guy. If you're a guy and you've always wanted to learn to dance, this would be a PERFECT chance for you to do it. I'm a good teacher (if I do say so myself) and we'll have the club totally private to ourselves at this early hour.

Casual dress is OK, I'll be bringing some music (plus the club has some too), the floor is nice, the place is clean (including the bathrooms), the owner Samer will be there later and he's a nice guy too, so.....

If you're not doing anything, guy or gal, why not pop over and join us. Most people think they'll learn to dance 'some day' but they never do. Don't go another year without learning how to dance when you can invest an hour or so and learn the basics of Salsa, Bachata and Cha-cha...which I'll be covering all tonight.

Keeps those hips a-shaking!
Art Williams

Ras Al-Khaimah Forum

Our Global Partners