Join now

Seeking a job opportunity (Ras Al-Khaimah)

Dear all I'm currently in RAK looking for job opportunity.
Please check my resume for more details :

Protected content M. Mohsen
Protected content st.
Protected content , MA Protected content
Email: Protected content , Protected content Tel: Protected content

A challenging position in business environment, where I can utilize my strong scientific background in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Analytical and Interpersonal skills.

Personal Information:
Date of Birth: 18 December Protected content
Citizenship: USA
Languages: English, Arabic

Master of Business Administration, , Plymouth State University, Plymouth, New Hampshire, USA, GPA = 3.84/4.0, expected May Protected content
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering, Hashemite University, Jordan, June Protected content ,
GPA= 3.1/4.0 (Very Good)

Operation Coordinator, Agility Co. , Amman, Jordan. October Protected content May Protected content .  Coordinate the spare parts project for Samsung in LEVANT area.  Responsible for all Samsung spare parts product in the warehouse and make sure it will deliver to the customers.  Manage inventory to support customer delivery and supply chain operations in the most efficient and effective manner.  KPI's monitoring and review, Operations Management, Policies and operations standards and new projects management.  Ensure the client requirements are met in keeping with the contractual obligations, and periodic meeting with Clients.  Motivates guides and counsels the line staffs to ensure set targets are met, specific project plans are implemented and administrative issues are concluded.
 Escalate technological applications requirements and constraints to the Management, supporting the Sales team to conduct the feasibility study by providing costing and KPI’s.  Build and develop relationships with customers.

Consulting Officer, International Consulting Center for Technical Services and Management, Amman, Jordan, June Protected content , 2011
Participated in technical and feasibility studies and re-engineering of different projects conducted by the company.

Project Officer: (Student Work)
Improving Capacity of Jordanian Research in Integrated Renewable Energy and Water Supply Project; (European Commission, EC, FP7-INCO- Protected content , project is ongoing at the Hashemite University, worked on the project during the period November 1, Protected content June 1, Protected content .

Professional Training:
SAMSUNG Logistics Operation Training Course, Dubai, November Protected content , 2011
As SAMSUNG is a major client for Agility Co., I have taken one week of professional training on SAMSUNG spare parts operations at their warehouse in Dubai. The training included Inbound and Outbound operations, warehouse process, productivity, and quality. After completing this training course, I am in charge of coordinating SAMSUNG spare parts operation at Agility Co. in Jordan.

Engineering Graduates Training (June-August Protected content
Three months of training at ARAMEX, Amman, Tla'a Ali Station (Inbound and Outbound Department), also I attended the Basic Training Program (BTP) for new employees at ARAMEX.

Graduation Project:
Quality Control: Case Study of ARAMEX Co.; this project is about implementing Quality Control in ARAMEX Co. In this project we have used the seven tools for quality control at ARAMEX Co. ARAMEX is a leading global provider of comprehensive logistics and transportation solutions.

Ancillary Skills:
 Excellent English Language skills
 Good Computer and IT skills
 Good Knowledge of Specialized Software Packages (SAP, ARENA, MINITAB, TORA)
 Good Managerial and Leadership skills
 Well developed project management with a flexible attitude to work.
 Strong organizational skills in a variety of situations to achieve deadlines.
 Have initiative and can work independently or as part of a team.
 Get on well with people at all levels, easily making good working relationships.
 Adaptable and quick to learn new skills