Join now

Single ensuite room available from early June (Reading)

I am a member of Valencia Inter Nations who sometimes spends time in Reading, where I often attend the monthly events.

Some of you have met me at various events during the last few years. The room where I stay in Reading will be available to rent from 1st June Protected content . A tenant can stay for a minimum of three months.

A quieter female professional tenant (ideally in their late 20's, 30's or 40's) is the main preference for the owner of the apartment.

The room is a single bedroom with access to a private bathroom with shower. The ground floor apartment has a lounge, kitchen and garden area. There is only one resident in the apartment - the owner.

The apartment is close to the River Thames in Caversham, just behind the Christchurch Meadows.

It takes about ten minutes to walk into central Reading and also to reach the main railway station. The new Thames footbridge is also nearby, cutting journey times into Reading, and to the station.

The rent will be £450 per month, and a deposit will be required.

If you are interested in renting this room then please do feel free to call the owner on Protected content any time from 15th May onwards, but please not before then.

Thank you very much for your interest.

Marc Leggett

Reading Forum