Join now

accomodation searched for vacancies (Reykjavík)

Dear members of Internations Iceland,
I'm a member of Internations Stuttgart in Germany and I´d like to ask you for your help finding a accomodation for vacations this summer for me and my daughter Protected content . We gonna stay in Iceland from August 04th till August 20th. From August 09th till August 13th, we´ll go for a 4-day horse-riding trip, so we need a place to stay and to sleep from August 04th till August 09th and from August 13th till August 20th.
We are looking for a hostel or B&B in the city of Reykjavik or nearby to get in town by public transport with a short ride. And it should be a sort of affordable ;). We please you to help us and to send us your recommendations via Internations Message.
In addition, we are interested in suggestions for one-day trips out of Reykjavik. Our horse-riding trip leads us to Geysir Gulfoss and the glacier. We heard about places on the northern shore where one can see dolphins and whales, but we don´t no exactly where this place is. But we´re sure that there´re much more highlights of sightseeing and are curios about your tips.
Dad and girl want to thank you for your tips in advance.
Yours Erhard & Sanja ;)

Reykjavík Forum

Our Global Partners