Join now

Reykjavik Dutch Pancake Night - Saturday 26 August (Reykjavík)

Join the Dutch pancake night in Reykjavik on Saturday 26 August from 7pm onwards. On the night we will make Dutch pancakes, have other dinner food, taste exotic cocktails and other drinks. At 11pm we will then go to a bar / club!
This Dutch pancake party is a continuation of ones that I organized in other cities, right now for more than Protected content , for example in Jakarta, Tokyo, Hong Kong, New York, Rio de Janeiro and Dar Es Salaam.

Here several pages on the Dutch Pancake Night:
- Facebook event page: Protected content
- My TEDx talk on traveling the world organizing Dutch Pancake Events: Protected content
- Facebook event page: Protected content
The location is Kaffi Lækur, a restaurant/bar near the center of Reykjavik, next to bus stop Laugardalslaug. The address is Laugarnesvegur 74a in Reykjavik.
You can reach us at Protected content Lækur) or Protected content .
Here the Whatsapp group chat for this event: Protected content
The event is free and also the food provided is free. If you decide to join, feel free to bring your own dinner food / snacks / toppings! I make sure there are sufficient pancake ingredients. Drinks have to be bought at the location though.
The Dutch pancake night is a platform to which other elements (e.g. music, food concepts, workshops) can be added. If you feel like contributing with your own concept, feel free to approach me.
If you fancy to join, feel free to add me on Facebook: Protected content

Hope to see many of you then!

Reykjavík Forum

Our Global Partners