Senior Auditor - Latvia
A leading global accountancy practice is looking for Audit Seniors for their successful and growing office based in Latvia.
As a key member of their Audit Team you will gain exposure to a wide range of companies and every assignment is a learning opportunity to grow and to understand how businesses operate.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing financial and accounting records, other documents and processes or procedures
- Communicating and building relations with a range of individuals at the organisation
- Reviewing and testing of internal controls
- Reviewing management estimates or assumptions detailed in financial reports
Our client encourages teamwork, rewards performance and retains professionals by offering challenging opportunities and career progression.
- ACCA, ACA, CPA or equivalent qualified.
Protected content Big 4 or Top 10 CA firm external audit experience required
- Full knowledge of IFRS and experience essential
- Fluency in Latvian and English is essential. Russian Language skills would be an advantage.
If you are interested in further details or would like to apply please contact Phil Manley at ASA, Protected content