Join now

Independant Partnership with Start Up IT Business (Riga)

Views

Hello everybody !

My name is Salvy and i come from Switzerland ! I came first for my girlfriend with who i have a relationship for almost 2 years now.

But I must work too ;-)

I arrived from my country there are already 5 weeks to settle in this beautiful city of Riga ;-)

My job is to be an independent contractor web ! My daily work is to buy shares of companies that thrive on the internet and who are Start Up 's! I help to enlarge a little all over the world and got paid for that work !

I want to create a very strong team here ! That allows me to develop an interesting and remunerative activity with my partners here and around the world.

I just saw that you have traveled to many countries and think you can be interested in the following:

Start Up that began there about 8 months with more than 220,000 members worldwide and has completed more 30 million sales since its opening looking to settle in countries of Eastern Europe.

The market :

Protected content

The activity :

Protected content

Thank you kindly immediately tell the difference between an illegal pyramid scheme and very rewarding concept of Relationship Marketing !

If you doubt for a single second of this so ask me to explain the difference between these two ways of doing !

I will then answer with transparency and then you will be satisfied !

Interrested about my proposition ?

Contact me here please :

Mail : Protected content

Mobile phone : Protected content Viber or What’s app

Riga Forum