Programmer / Customer Implementation position (Riga)
To support our global customers and operations within Europe, Itella Information has in Riga an IT Competence Center. The competence center plays a key role in increasing our production efficiency, quality and customer satisfaction across Europe.
We are now looking for
• Programming skills and experience
• Experience of technical documentation
• Good skills in written and spoken English
• Experience of scanning or printing platforms/technologies
• Previous Linux/Unix knowledge.
• A systematic approach to organize and prioritize the own work to ensure timely deliveries.
• Practical knowledge of working with structured EDI language, in particular EDIFACT and XML.
• Capability to handle several simultaneous assignments.
• Capability to work both customized and routine tasks.
• Participating in company's customer implementations based on the input from Technical Projects Managers
• Performing programming and configurations tasks independently based on the pre-defined orders and project plans
• Documenting implemented solutions to assure good quality and maintenance possibilities
• Working inside global team Supporting corporate business application
• Challenging work in a leading international corporation.
• Opportunities for continuous self-development and career path to the project management and software engineering areas.
• Motivating compensation package. Friendly environment
You can get in touch with me through InterNations or directly via email: jouni.lehti (a) itella.com - please send in your CV and/or questions about the job, I'll be happy to answer them.