Join now

2-bedroom apt in Leblon X-mas/NYE/Jan 2014 (Rio de Janeiro)

Guys, I'm renting a 2-bedroom apartment in Leblon for Christmas/NYE/the rest of January. Cost: Protected content per day; if you rent for a month, it's 7,000 reais. If you're interested, send me an email: Protected content or give me a call: ( Protected content ) Protected content . Here you have the details:

Spacious well lit two double bedroom apartment with beautiful views over leblon available from 23rd of december through to the 31st of January ..Open plan living room and lounge with all mod cons..hammocks in all rooms...groovy highly functional apartment with large kitchen and dining room table (seats 8)with all high quality pots and wok.....conveniently located..stairs to beach level..two blocks to the Leblon beach. Lcd tv in master room withother large TV in the lounge room. Separate cable boxes to both tvs. Fast WiFI internet access. Available 21/12 until 31/01

The apartment is one block from rua dias fereiras. The most popular rest. street in Rio. Also two blocks from the local famous Bar Jobi and Bar Veloso..etc Shopping Leblon a short walk away with Cinemas and Restaurants.

Easy access to buses and walking distance to Ipanema along the scenic beach front with bicycle lane and easy access bike stations.12 Reais for one month hire accepting foreign credir cards.

Location and great apartment. Walking distance to all aspects of local area.

Cheers!

Carol Beltrao

Rio de Janeiro Forum