Join now

Beautiful apartment for rent in Flamengo (Rio de Janeiro)

Hello! I currently rent a beautiful apartment at Rui Barbosa, Flamengo, which will be vacant in a couple of months. As the owner will want to continue to rent it, I thought it would be a good idea to advertise it here. Here is a brief description: 13th floor, frontal view to the Sugar Loaf and Parque do Flamengo/Aterro, two parking spots, party/event area, on the ground floor, approximately 265m2, large rectangular living room (circa 60m2) perfect for entertaining, good size kitchen with breakfast area, maid´s bedroom and bathroom, half bathroom , large TV/family room, one bedroom, one bathroom (with tub), one large en-suite bedroom (with double sink, huge walk-in closet and separate home-office space). Condomínio: R$1.200,00 (without “extras”), IPTU R$583,00/month for Protected content be fully paid for the year in November), Foro R$123,00/month, Valet (parks and washes your car) R$80,00/month.
The apartment was renovated a few years ago and is very well maintained (will be delivered with new paint and refurbished hardwood floor). If anyone would be interested in renting it, let me know and we can schedule a visit. All negotiations about rent/guarantees etc. will need to be made directly with the owner, who currently lives in Japan. Thanks for spreading the word! Cheers, Diana.

Rio de Janeiro Forum