Join now
Log in Join

Buying residential property or commercial (Rio de Janeiro)

I can help you have several options whether residential or commercial in every city of Rio de Janeiro

Documents required for purchase of property by foreigners in Brazil by Brazilian law any foreigner can buy property in the city without restriçõess BRAZIL. irrelevant if the buyer is domestic or foreign, whether natural or juridical person, or is domiciled or has its headquarters in Brazil or abroad. The CPF (Individual Registration) is a mandatory document for Brazilians and foreigners who have assets and rights in Brazil subject to public record, including real estate, vehicles, embarcaçíμes, aircraft, participaçíμes corporate accounts, banks and finance capital aplicaçíμes. It is used by the Treasury for tax purposes If a foreigner, to CPF need the following documents: * A valid passport and / or RNE (National Registry of Foreigners) * valid birth certificate translated into Portuguese by a sworn translator and authenticated by the Brazilian Consulate in the country of origin. * Application Form Form for individuals where the SFC may be requested: * The Brazilian consulates abroad * Revenue in Brazil, through mail or before the Bank of Brazil, to fill out the Individual Registration Form. In this case, the CPF may also be requested via the proxy. When the buyer (a) are married (a) will also require the filing spouse's CPF

Rio de Janeiro Forum