Join now

CCJF - Classical Music Event Tonight 18 30 (Rio de Janeiro)

Lovely musical event for those who can afford unplanned, short notice activities..
Date: 29 of April Protected content . Hour of Concert Protected content interested suggest you get tickets 18 hours and earlier)
Location, Centro Cultural Justiza Federal. Avenida Rio Branco Protected content cinelandia subway stop.

I will after this concert event still go to the other Internations event in Copacabana. So, nothing really mutually exclusive for those with plenty of time in their agenda.

The musical event in the beautiful Centro Cultural Justiza Federal is brought to you by
Michele Menezes (soprano), Vivian Froes (mezzo-soprano), Zangerolame Tabosa (tenor), Jesse Bueno (baritono), Claudia Marcia Feitosa (piano), Coral Brasil Ensemble - UFRJ), Maria Jose Chevitarese (regente)..

Programa: Alberto Nepomuceno, Ronaldo Miranda. Ricardo Tacuchian. Antonio Vaz. Ernani Aguiar. And other composers.

I called in to confirm that they have tickets and they have. Cost: 2 Reais or 1 reais with student discount
I will be arriving early so as to snoop in the nearby Biblioteca Nacional and Museu de Belas Artes. See what their upcoming programming is.
any interest. text message or give a call to Protected content
Concert starts at Protected content tix are as always on a first come first served basis.

Rio de Janeiro Forum

Our Global Partners