Join now

COME FOR A FREE PORTUGUESE CLASS - MONDAY 19th (Rio de Janeiro)

Come for a free class on Monday, March 19th (beginners)!

If you’re not sure whether group classes are the best choice for your needs, come for a “free trial” on Monday! We’ll be gathered in our classroom on Av. Presidente Vargas, 590/s. Protected content Uruguaiana) from 8:30 until 10:00.

PLEASE! Get in contact by email ( Protected content ) or telephone ( Protected content ) until Sunday, March 18th, to sign up for this class!

See you!
Cheers!

Ana Carolina
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Protected content
EASY PORTUGUESE FOR FOREIGNERS with ANA CAROLINA BELTRAO

LEVEL 1 – BEGINNERS
Mondays and Wednesdays, 8: Protected content am, from March 19th, Protected content 16 meetings of 1,5h, 24 hours of class).

WHERE? Av. Presidente Vargas, 590/s. Protected content Uruguaiana)

HOW MUCH? Protected content only!!! Enroll yourself now!

To guarantee your place in this group, please contact Ana Carolina by email ( Protected content ) or telephone ( Protected content ). Classes will take place with a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 10 students enrolled.

If you would like to request the opening of new groups (different levels, days and hours) or need more information on private classes, email me!

Also for more information on the level of groups, syllabuses, and materials, check my blog or get in contact:

Protected content
By email: Protected content
By telephone: Protected content

See what people write about me and my classes on Facebook!
Protected content

Rio de Janeiro Forum

Our Global Partners