Join now

Commission Based Sales: Tourism (Rio de Janeiro)

Hi everyone,

I am part of a network of Protected content related websites around the globe called Protected content . I run the website for Rio de Janeiro and we have been in Rio for about 18 months. We spent this time developing the site and getting the site traffic up so that it is a viable tool for our global visitors. We have over 30 million annual visitors to our hub site and 13, Protected content each month to our Rio specific pages. We are now preparing to sell advertising and comprehensive profiles to clients in Rio. Here is a copy of an ad that I running looking for Sales Affiliates:

Full or Part-Time: Looking for energetic and sociable individuals based in Rio (South Zone / Downtown or West Zone) who love the city and want to promote Rio to the world. Position requires visiting the local businesses in Rio (Hotels, Restaurants, Night Clubs, Tourist Attractions, etc.) and selling business profile listings and targeted ad's that appear on the web's leading travel destination site, Protected content .

Portuguese/English Language skills are required along with willingness to consistently pursue new business. Expense allowance provided with documented prospecting. Earnings Potential: 1st Year: R$ Protected content 2nd/3rd Year: R$ Protected content . Qualified Applicants should provide basic credentials and contact information to: Protected content