Join now

Designer Penthouse with terrace jacuzzi in Copacab (Rio de Janeiro)

I just acquired a beautiful Protected content 3 bedrooms Penthouse in Copacabana and I will be renting rooms or the whole apartment from next week.

The main features of the apartments are the terrace with great views over Rio, mountains and ocean in the background, and a big bright lounge, with a home cinema and a bar.

I am currently completely redesigning the place and it will include :

- An outdoor Jacuzzi on the terrace, great to cool down on warm days or to decompress after a long day of work or visiting,
- A “Japanese” chill out space on the terrace with futons, candles, plants... To work on your tan or check the stars out,
- A sitting space with table, chairs and BBQ to eat or work outside,
- A home theatre composed of 2 big sofas, a giant 47 inch HD TV with dolby sound system and a wide selection of great movies and concerts (including Brazilian ones with subtitles),
- A bar with a wide range of drinks and a wine cave with carefully selected bottles,
- A mix of old style and modern designer furniture,
- A great attention to textures, perspectives, colors and lighting (stone and wooden walls, warm colors, mirrors, directional lights...),
- A tasty decoration by modern Brazilian artists,
- Lots of plants inside and outside,
- (...)

2 of the bedrooms have direct opening on the terrace, they are bright and comfortable with air conditioning. One of them is “en suite”, please note that there is a 4th bedroom but it is a maid room so best usable for kids, storage or laundry. The kitchen is well equipped with pretty much everything needed, there is also a washing machine, fast Internet access...

The apartment is ideally located in a quite and very safe street between Ipanema “Arpoador” and “General Osario” square. One of the best location in Rio, because you are out of the chaos of busy Copacabana streets but can still reach in 5 minutes the beach, the metro, and Ipanema where all the good bars and restaurants are. There is a 24 hours doorman.

I am originally from France and I have a company in Rio, developing a franchise of travel guides. I will be delighted to introduce you to the city and assist you in anything I can, I have a massive network of people here and know Brazil pretty well now. If you decide to rent a room, you will still have plenty of privacy but will also be able to be assisted on many things, a great option for anybody just arriving in the marvelous city, where it's often quite hard to find Information. We can arrange airport pickup, visits with guide, dance lessons, dinners cooked by local chef, nights out...

Photos coming soon!

Prices for a Room:

150 USD / Day
700 USD / Week
Protected content / Month

Prices for the whole Apartment:

250 USD / Day
Protected content / Week
Protected content / Month

Send me an email to Protected content for more Info & Reservations