Join now

Diving trip - APRIL 13th (Rio de Janeiro)

Hey, guys!
I was thinking of going to Arraial do Cabo on a diving trip on April 13th. Are you guys still interested?
I can arrange the diving operator; if we all pay them in advance (let’s say one week before), we’ll have our places guaranteed and perhaps a boat only for us, and I can try to have a discount, too.
As to what regards accommodation, I’d let you guys decide by yourselves what would be the best option. I have a place to stay there, but can’t invite more people than I already did… If someone would like to organize this part of the trip and try to get a discount, then great.
Please, share your thoughts about this trip and if you’re really interested or not. If you’re not an accredited diver, you may always have the so-called “batismo” (like a first trial underwater, having an experienced diving master next to you, controlling everything) or you may just go on the boat for snorkeling. ;)
When you write, please let me know, too, what kind of activity you would take: snorkeling, “batismo”, or scuba diving…
You may always invite other people, too!
Best regards,
Ana Carolina
Protected content

Rio de Janeiro Forum

Our Global Partners